xpize settings dialog box

dragonfixed

I also have the same problem and it's not because of the visual style. I tried several different visual styles, and the dialog still looks the same. Please help because I can't enjoy all of the features without reaching the options setings, and so far I like what I see.

post-73622-1127146031_thumb.jpg

Guest binauchhier

Same problem here...

Maybe you could add the option to change the size of the settings window?

Edited by binauchhier

I have also experienced this problem. I believe it stems from having the screen DPI setting at "large size 120 DPI" instead of "normal size 96 DPI".

Unfortunately some of us need the large size setting to be able to read the screen. There has got to be some way to allow the "Settings" dialog to adjust to the user selected DPI.

Thanks,

Roger

I have also experienced this problem. I believe it stems from having the screen DPI setting at "large size 120 DPI" instead of "normal size 96 DPI".

Unfortunately some of us need the large size setting to be able to read the screen. There has got to be some way to allow the "Settings" dialog to adjust to the user selected DPI.

Thanks,

Roger

I think this is a very reasonable explanation. kalavera and me will look for a solution for this soon. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Edited by XPero

Thanks,

Roger

Sorry, I tried using the 96 dpi setting and nothing changed. Can't you just make the dialog window size user adjustable? This seems to work well with most other programs. Thanks