[Final] XPize 4.0 MCE

XPero

i have added XPize to WPI (to let people free in choice if they want Xpize or not) with this commandline:

cmd1[pn]=['%CDROM%\\Install\\xpize\\XPizev4_MCE.exe /S']

but after install, XPize popups with a dialog box that it is succeeded and i have to click on "OK". Which part of "/S" Xpize dont understand? :D

i have read al switches in the first post of this thread, it seems i only need the /S switch? or am i wrong?

i have added XPize to WPI (to let people free in choice if they want Xpize or not) with this commandline:
cmd1[pn]=['%CDROM%\\Install\\xpize\\XPizev4_MCE.exe /S']

but after install, XPize popups with a dialog box that it is succeeded and i have to click on "OK". Which part of "/S" Xpize dont understand? :D

i have read al switches in the first post of this thread, it seems i only need the /S switch? or am i wrong?

Anyoneeeee?

I don't get it, why is /S needed?

xpize.exe /S /mode=i386 /source=C:\XPCD\I386
/dest=C:\Users\XPero\Desktop

And what is /dest ?

:wacko: you are a member of MSFN and you asking why needing /S??????

S=Silent, dest=Destenation.

That is not what I meant, what I meant was, why need "/dest" if you are already supplying the i386 source folder with "/source"? What does it do with /dest? Also, do I need to have .NET Framework installed to use the i386 patching with these switches (so not with the GUI)?

Right, so the /mode=i386 does not overwrite the files in XPCD/I386, it just patches them and copies them to the folder you specified after /dest or if you didn't use that option, it just copies them to your desktop in "I386 Files". If I would use /dest=C:\XPCD\I386 would it then be automatically overwritten?