[Final] XPize 4.0 MCE

XPero

• 2 weeks later...

made uaxp cd with latest ryan pack.. seems that xpize 4 is overwriting some files because with Xpize, WU tells me to download some Hot-fixes.

until xpize update is made, i must drop it from my CD :( .. i'm gonna miss it!!

made uaxp cd with latest ryan pack.. seems that xpize 4 is overwriting some files because with Xpize, WU tells me to download some Hot-fixes.

until xpize update is made, i must drop it from my CD :( .. i'm gonna miss it!!

That or Windows Update just doesn't like that you have hacked files :rolleyes:

Am i right there is no moving bar in the bootscreen (of XPize) or is my computer defect?

Hey,

Thats right the XPized bootscreen doesnt contain a loading bar. If you want it back you have to unintall xpize and reinstall it. Make sure you remove the bootscreen from the installer then :)

regards,

Martin

Am i right there is no moving bar in the bootscreen (of XPize) or is my computer defect?

Hey,

Thats right the XPized bootscreen doesnt contain a loading bar. If you want it back you have to unintall xpize and reinstall it. Make sure you remove the bootscreen from the installer then :)

regards,

Martin

Thanks, but why dont xpize have a loading bar? (i am curious you known...) :rolleyes:

Hey,

regards,

Martin

Thanks, but why dont xpize have a loading bar? (i am curious you known...) :rolleyes:

It is a bitmap wich you can set in the Boot.ini file, the ntoskrnl.exe file is not affected using the XPize Bootscreen, this is why it doesn't have a loading bar.

Me too..........I love the loading bar

plz Put it again in the next version of WPI

this is XPize :whistle:

not sure if XPero is going to add this to the new version of XPize... :unsure:

not sure if XPero is going to add this to the new version of XPize... :unsure:

I don't really think it's a good idea... its one thing to reshack .cpl and .dll files, its another to replace the bitmaps in ntoskrnl.exe. I've just had far too many bad experiences with it. :no:

That's what I did... I just don't get the silent switches, so I'm asking if this is correct.

Sry m8. Did you use the switch /S?

XPizev4_MCE.exe /S /mode=i386 /source=C:\XPCD\I386

should just work fine.

Edited by Martin L