[Final] XPize 4.0 MCE

XPero

Great, Work....Now Xpero do u have any plans about support to winxp X64 pro?!, I have only winxpx64 and Iwant Xpize :}  could u start thinking about it please  :D

Thanks Very much  B)

The 64-bit support is really hard. Reshacker is not compatible with 64-bit files, so a new resource editor must be programmed. Resource Hacker is not open source, so anybody will be able to improve it. I'm sure some good programmers will think about it and will make a resource editor 64 bit compatible. Untill then...no XPize for 64 bit :}

So I guess there isn't any solution for the problem I posted in the previous post?:

Everytime after I type my password and land to my desktop, I hear an error sound. I didn't know what that was because there isn't any dialog box popping up with the error, so I thought it isn't anything big. I realised that there was a problem when I tried to shut off my comp. When I click the shut off- or the reboot button, windows ignores it! It doesn't shut off or reboot, it just returns to the desktop and then nothing happens. I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del and saw between the processes in the background, that REGEDIT.EXE was running. So I thought that should have been the error at the startup. I tried to close it, but it opened again in the processes with the same error sound. The second time, it closed and after that windows DOES shut off and/or reboot.

So I guess there is something wrong in my register but the problem is I don't know what because there isn't any dialog box appearing.

Quick question: Do I have to uninstall the previous version first?

Would be the best I think, because then you have a backup of the original files after installing XPize 4. But it should even work if you install XPize 4 over version 3, because the files are only patched. Pls correct me if I'm wrong XPero. :unsure:

Quick question: Do I have to uninstall the previous version first?

Would be the best I think, because then you have a backup of the original files after installing XPize 4. But it should even work if you install XPize 4 over version 3, because the files are only patched. Pls correct me if I'm wrong XPero. :unsure:

Always uninstall previous versions first. Maybe in the next release I optimize the installer so you can install XPize over previous versions. But for now, uninstall previous versions before installing new one.