PANTERA!

ringfinger

Just wondering how many of you freaks out there love Pantera like me. I'm sittin here gettin wacked jammin' out to Yesterday Don't Mean $hit and was just curious how many out there listen to Pantera!! I was born, rasied and still live in Dallas and am a hardcore Pantera fan. RIP Dimebag!!!!!

post-61027-1126668424_thumb.jpg

:hello:

Why do you guys like black sabbath. I listen to all music, and what considers the metal genre, IMHO, Metallica is at the top, I consider James as one of the greatest lyrics writers, his voice is strong, and hammet is a 'solo guitarist' with class. Nirvana is special because of Cobains very distinctive dramatic voice. Nazareth is also very good as they have many hits, and a distinctive singer, Guns 'n roses same. Then there are many others as whitesnake, iron maiden, motorhead, soundgarden, audioslave....

But, imo, Ozzy and metal don't go together. His voice it to soft and dosn't sound nice with those heavy guitars, and it seems overstrained and sometimes even boring. Also Ozzy seems to chenge his voice, as some songs sound good (or is it a different singer?). I put i in the same box as Venom, ... :blushing: It's a long time since i heared something from pantera, but they also didn't get my attention as i have no music from them (got best of BS doubledisc from Black sabbath)

So tell me, what do you like so much about these groups, that i don't see.

(btw, i am not looking for a fight :thumbup )

Davor

EDIT: Btw, Paranoid is GOOD, and Heaven & hell also, and there was another one which i can't remember.

Edited by Davor

Why do you guys like black sabbath.
Ahhh!!! :realmad: Why would you even say such a thing. Sabbath is one of the best bands ever man!
But, imo, Ozzy and metal don't go together

Are you out of your freakin' mind man?!?! What would prefer him sing, opera??? Ozzy is the king of rock, have you ever seen Sabbth live? How about war pigs, ever hear it, and him, live??? Ozzy ONLY goes with metal!

Also Ozzy seems to chenge his voice, as some songs sound good (or is it a different singer?).
And what, all the songs don't sound good? NO, it's not a different singer. All vocalist's change their tone and voice pertaining to whatever particular song it is.. look at Slipknot and Duality for example, you can actually undersatnd what they're saying for once! I.E. He changed his voice.
btw, i am not looking for a fight

To late! LOL... no, I'm j/k... you're not from here so I cannot expect you to know and love our music as we do! PANTERA FOREVER! RIP Dimebag!