my new website

dee88

Nice site. From a graphics point of , i would have all images as progresssive jpegs or some other progressive loading image. tHis way if someone is on a dial-up or slow connection they can see the picture (with it getting better definition over time) rather than having a line of the picture every so often.

I would say that the colours are a little dark, try to brighten tehm up a bit, have a few more colours in the page. The reason i say this is that it starins the eyes to look at a dark page too long.

im now trying to get people to sign up to the forum, so if you can pass the word around. because there is a competition at college and the winner is the person who gets the most visitors to there site, my counter is currently at 354.

www.gamers.20m.com

ps - im having some issues with the home page, so you may not see much on this page

im going to set up a members are on my website, for information visit my website at www.gamers.20m.com

my question is how do i get a login area on the members area, to access the members area people must be signed up to the forum and have been sent a password by myself. i want to make it so you have to enter a password to get access to the members area, if you catch my drift.

(happy now)