Music Download App

Drewdatrip

Well with the demise of Blubster, i have found myself homeless in relation to a music communty. I have used Emule a bit but not been too sucessful.

I curious to see what all you folk are using...

Oh btw i tryed Piolet due to its similarities with Blubster, but i had some nasty problems with it and its got damned Spyware and Ads..

reccomed somthing guys..

thankx!

:)

=Drew

I,m using Blubster and it's working fine.Downloaded Piolet and that's working fine,as a matter of fact it's quicker over my satellite.The only thing about either of them I don't like is that they take about 5 to 10 minutes to connect. :)

Humm thats odd..i was using Blubster for months, and then one day it wouldent connect, and it hasent done so everr since....

maybe ill try to reinstall and go at it again..

=Drew

Drew, did Blubster stop working since you installed the router? AFAIK Blubster uses a wide range of ports.

Humm thats odd..i was using Blubster for months, and then one day it wouldent connect, and it hasent done so everr since....

maybe ill try to reinstall and go at it again..

=Drew

Drew, did Blubster stop working since you installed the router? AFAIK Blubster uses a wide range of ports.

Naw aaron, i have had my router the entire time, i have fowarded the correct ports..just stoped working for me...i guess ill just reinstall it...

=Drew

I've been using Shareaza for quite a while after trying most everything else. I've heard others complain they dont get the selection of music like they do on Kazza. But I have been able to get everything I want without the kazza viruses. Shareaza's really good for other files as well. The earlier versions of Xolox were ok but stay away from it now. I tried the p2ps like DC and fileshare and found them too darned clicky with all there rules and such. I hate discrimination.

I've only just found out that Piolet is infact the new Blubster. The developer has stopped working on Blubster and started on Piolet. (as this thread shows anyway - http://forums.blubster.net/showthread.php?...p?threadid=1096 )

I dont like Piolet nealy as much....its got spyware, even though it says it doesnt and its got a dumbass banner ad...

messed with my comp 2...

:)

=Drew