Bug or not Sure

arry

Hi

Not sure if I am doing something wrong as I followed all of the instructions, however 2 issues:

1. Cannot create an ISO file - it always says check space but I have gigs free. I tried it on a number of drives.

2. Cannot intergrate Ryans cab files no matter what I do

Please help and thanks for a great product

Hmmm... latley I have had people say they are having trouble making an iso. I don't know why some people are having an issue. If you can please give me more specific details of your structure so I can better help troubleshoot the issue and fix the problem if there is one.

What is the path of your destination directory? (Where your files reside that you wish to use to create your iso).

What is the path and name of the iso file you are wanting to create?

How much space do you have on all of your available Hard drives?

Which drives are you utalizing with the ISO creation process?

Have you edited any of the files? Are you using the default BOOT directory or have you implemented your own?

Please give me any info that can help me narrow down the problem.

I know why they can make the Iso I had the same problem. I figure it out some how. You have to make a folder then you can make Iso it is output folder i am talking about.

Thanks for pointing that out! :D

I will runs some tests on that. But how would someone browse to a directory that is non existent to save the iso? I definatly see there being an issue if it is done using the unattended switches. But there shouldn't be a problem if it is done manually. In any case... i will make sure I add code to create the directory before creating the iso. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Not sure if I am doing something wrong as I followed all of the instructions, however 2 issues:

1. Cannot create an ISO file - it always says check space but I have gigs free. I tried it on a number of drives.

2. Cannot intergrate Ryans cab files no matter what I do

Please help and thanks for a great product

Try to use magiciso to make ISO.

http://www.magiciso.com/

Actually I personally would reccommend cdimagegui before magic iso. Magic ISO or Ultra ISO are great for editing Optimised ISOs but they can't beat cdimage on the creation. ;) At least in my own experiances.