Problem with XPize settings

dragonfixed

I'm aware of the problem and i will try to fix it ASAP .. but the problem is that i'm not able to reproduce it here :(

I will try to look at the source code and apply some extra debug layers, but i'm not at home atm (maybe during the weekend).

Both bugs fixed! (in the version 1.3.7.0 sent to xpero :))

The first was related to disabling WMI and my one-instance test (calling the getprocess). Solved by disabling the one-instance test

The second (invalidcast exception) was a problem when the HideIcons registry entry didn't exist. Fixed!

Sorry all for the slow response but i wasn't at home all this week and i didnt had my notebook (went to repair and still haven't arrived :()

Thanks for the bug reports to all!

Both bugs fixed! (in the version 1.3.7.0 sent to xpero :))

The first was related to disabling WMI and my one-instance test (calling the getprocess). Solved by disabling the one-instance test

The second (invalidcast exception) was a problem when the HideIcons registry entry didn't exist. Fixed!

Sorry all for the slow response but i wasn't at home all this week and i didnt had my notebook (went to repair and still haven't arrived :()

Thanks for the bug reports to all!

Great! Thanks! Hope you get your laptop back soon (been through that too, brrrr :wacko: )

greetings,

faachman