XPize 4.0 MCE RC

XPero

NOT ALL SWITCHES WORK :(

Still got logon and boot

I used this

XPize.exe /S /norestore /nouxtheme /noboot /nologon /noscreen /nowall /notask

I copied and pasted the exact configuration you used and worked like a charm.

Uninstall and try again. If you still get the boot and logon, please send me info about the configuration of your partitions, variables or whatever thing that could be "not common".

Edited by XPero

just a question: my XP is italian, so is there a chance to have startup and shutdown windows on italian language?

BTW great work XPero! i tried your xpize 3.2 on my virtual machine and it looks wonderful, so i'll wait for V4 final to install into real pc :D

Edited by magicfly

just a question: my XP is italian, so is there a chance to have startup and shutdown windows on italian language?

I've heard or read something about Seven Alive making translations of his Logon screen

(the one included in XPize). Gonna ask him. Anyway the perfect thing would be having the logon tyranslated into many languages and then available on my site for download as a separate download. You would only have to replace XPize_Logon.exe in system32 and reboot :)

I've heard or read something about Seven Alive making translations of his Logon screen

(the one included in XPize). Gonna ask him. Anyway the perfect thing would be having the logon tyranslated into many languages and then available on my site for download as a separate download. You would only have to replace XPize_Logon.exe in system32 and reboot :)

Yes, he did a german translation for me. Just had to send him the original file of my Win XP and he then gave me the translated version of his logonscreen. So, if anyone wants the german version, PM me. :thumbup

All those having translated versions of the XPize logon, please send them to me. I will upload them to my site. Thanks

here it is logon and shutdown screens that the author gently translated for me into italian. so, xpero you can upload to your site.

SEE YOU PAL! :w00t:

PS: i'm gonna add xpize sticker on my signature, cause i have a fun feeling i'll start using xpize quite soon :D

energyblueitalian.zip

Edited by magicfly

To XPero and all the other ppl who downloaded the XPize 4 MCE RC:

I just wanted to ask those people (hope I won't be bothering you all with it again :P ) if the calculator error has been fixed or not in this version. I made a topic about it saying that I get an error when I try to open the calculator. It says that the user32.dll has been moved because the shell32.dll has been changed. Is this error fixed already in this version or will it be fixed in the final version of XPize 4?

Also I get the exact same error when I try to run the setup of Office 2000 and/or Office XP from the cd.

Just to tell you XPero about the bugs I have in XPize 3.2 so that you can fix it in the next version, if possible :)

Thanks in advance :)

To XPero and all the other ppl who downloaded the XPize 4 MCE RC:

I just wanted to ask those people (hope I won't be bothering you all with it again :P ) if the calculator error has been fixed or not in this version. I made a topic about it saying that I get an error when I try to open the calculator. It says that the user32.dll has been moved because the shell32.dll has been changed. Is this error fixed already in this version or will it be fixed in the final version of XPize 4?

Also I get the exact same error when I try to run the setup of Office 2000 and/or Office XP from the cd.

Just to tell you XPero about the bugs I have in XPize 3.2 so that you can fix it in the next version, if possible  :) 

Thanks in advance  :)

Why dont you try? because I've never ever had those issues in all XPize history. Try Lite version also please. Remember to uninstall previous versions first.