Logitech MX1000 Is Deas In 1 Week?

dispher

i just bought a logitech mx1000 laser mouse a week ago & after using it for 6 days, the battery was drained out & it was good considering my heavy use.

anyway, i put the mouse in the cradle & it started charging right away it took about 4 hours & it still didn't fully charge so i took it out & immediately noticed that it's REALLY hot in the battery area. so i put it down on my desk & started using it & it was working like a charm.

next day i turned on my pc & the mouse was dead.....as if the battery was drained out again so i put it in the cradle & after 5 sec. of charging it was flashing red ...... no matter what i do it just doesn’t charge & doesn’t even light up when i take it out of the cradle....just keep flashing red anytime it's in the charger.

very disappointed since i thought it was a quality product.... :( & to make the deal even sweeter it was imported from the UK for me so returning it for RMA will cost me about $120 in my country

coooool Logitech :realmad:

The MX1000 is crap for gaming. Absolute crap. I threw mine away in disgust.

Now my MX518 mouse (which I love) has a bad cord.

Before you fanboys start lying to everyone, here's proof that the MX1000 is crap. Look how it handles tracking compared to the older MX700 mouse.

MX700 Mouse

MX1000 Mouse

i can do what he does in that video with mine (an MX1000), mine can handle riding about a centimeter above the serface with no problem, and trully if you do that sort of stuff to the mouse while your gaming I don't think you should be blaming the mouse for any problems, even gamers that get really into the game only really lift the mouse above the serface to move the mouse to the other side of the mouse pad, truly the only problem with the mouse (and its universal with all logitech mice that use setpoint) is its horrible driver/software support

Edited by ender341

Before you fanboys start lying to everyone, here's proof that the MX1000 is crap. Look how it handles tracking compared to the older MX700 mouse.

MX700 Mouse

MX1000 Mouse

Making statements on a forum is like being married. You need to say "I feel" -Insert what you feel- here.

You can not say "This mouse is crap, just crap" but you can say "I feel this mouse is crap".

Now...Moving on....I have the mx1000 and have had it since the day it was released and game all the time and have no complaints or issues with it at all.

• 1 month later...

MX700 Mouse

MX1000 Mouse

My MX 1000 can handle it like your MX700 even wit 2 cm distance from the table, no prob. Try out another Mousepad, I have a simple stick-on-table Pad, which came freely with "LinuxUser" a Linux magazine.

For me the MX1000 is very good, it's now a week ago since I charged it, still has two green LEDs on. Gaming UT2004 with Sensitivity set to 10.00 so I mustn't use the whole table for just turning around, it's way more accruate than the Optical Pilot Wheel Mouse I had before. the Application Button is well placed better than on the other model, where you find it on the top. Side scrolling is a good feature, but rarely used with a 1280x1024 display.