Acronis Disk Director Suite 9

xtremexxx

Hey,

I searched the forums and the net for a way to silently install this baby and found none. I tried unpacking the setup.exe but to my surprise there's no file there that you can run as a setup. My only alternative was AutoIt so I gave it a try.

The major thing is that EVERY window has the same name, and NO window has ANY viewable text ( viewed inside AU3-Info ). So I can't basicaly use WinWaitActive , or give it some extra "text' to search in order to match a window. Is there any way other then just sending the controls and maybe putting Sleep(500) after each one ?

I'm clueless right now as to what to try.

Thanks!

I use AutoIT to install it as well, but only to clean up after the install. Most of the recent versions of Acronis products support a silent install...this is my code:

setup.exe /silent /serial=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Simple as that! This should work with TrueImage as well...good luck!

The major thing is that EVERY window has the same name, and NO window has ANY viewable text ( viewed inside AU3-Info ). So I can't basicaly use WinWaitActive , or give it some extra "text' to search in order to match a window. Is there any way other then just sending the controls and maybe putting Sleep(500) after each one ?

For your information.

Text in WinWaitActive is an optional parameter.

This is valid:

WinWaitActive("title")

and this

WinWaitActive("title", "")

and even this for the current active window

WinWaitActive("")