Subzero4g

FthrJACK

Now ya know i just gotta have one of these... definatley a "what the hells that in your case??" item as well as lowering noise and giving excellent cooling compared to standard fan and heatsink (going on the sites szpiel anyway)

http://www.thermaltake.com/products/subzer...o/subzero4g.htm

nice huh? got a windowed case and want braging material for LAN parties? :)

I like thermaltakes cooling idea better than water or heatpiping solutions.This might be the wave of cooling alternatives.The only thing I see as an improvement is a power supply power source instead of the higher voltage plug in the wall type.Be nice to have a quiet rig.

Now ya know i just gotta have one of these... definatley a "what the hells that in your case??" item as well as lowering noise and giving excellent cooling compared to standard fan and heatsink (going on the sites szpiel anyway)

http://www.thermaltake.com/products/subzer...o/subzero4g.htm

nice huh? got a windowed case and want braging material for LAN parties?  :)

very interest.. wouldn't mind one mehself

DMB, not as yet. i bet they arent cheap. two sites that i expect will sell them are:

www.overclockers.co.uk

www.dabs.com

www.chillblast.com

i expect one of those will sell them as soon as they can, my moneys on overclockers getting hold of it first... they seem to keep an eye on "special" items like that.

Problem with Peltier cooling systems is the potential to get condensation build up in machines. This system probably prevents that somehow.... not looked into it enough. if you lived somewhere like soutern states of USA and installed one of these i expect you would have to take some precations so you didnt get condensation building up down the back of you motherboard! (ouch!)