4.3 Release

Ok it is taking longer than we originally thought for the appereace wizard so here is an interim release for all of you...

Changelog:

Optimized wpi.htm.

More changes in the options wizard.

Removed duplicate check(all) from select all button.

checkCategory is written WAY better. It integrates better with the rest of WPI's code and it should run faster.

Fixed multi column selection issue with categories.

Improved use of exclusions when working with categories. (for now, could be better)

Category text is now clickable just like the program text.

Multiple Defaults ability has been added into WPI. (Original code by bernr adapted by kelsenellenelvian)

Changes to the Optionswizardtemplate.htm.

Changes to the Configwizardtemplate.htm.

Fixed the errors with the Audio Player.

Added Greek language.

Link Pulled something very wrong sorry.

Edited by kelsenellenelvian

It should be to the left aligned with the buttons I think down and to the left if ya know what i mean, Could the drop down box be optional or is it to much work? I ask beacuse many of my upcoming themes require the button that are now missing ;)

i cant enjoy yet . XP_PRO_SP2 here

downloaded 3 times , unrar and run from hdd (just saving my son's desktop links)

same line 138 ...

so silence here . i was waiting for a similarity ... but is already midnight here .

combo box for selections can be optional ?

post-40173-1125864064_thumb.jpg

downloaded 3 times , unrar and run from hdd (just saving my son's desktop links)

same line 138 ...

so silence here . i was waiting for a similarity ... but is already midnight here .

Did you make any changes to it???

same line 138 ...

Did you make any changes to it???

all english , windows+wpi , just a rem in wpi.cmd to prevent deleting of desktop links . i have it once .

not other changes .

the error come when i press the begin install button

Edited by oneless

@lizard1:

Give the guys time to get it right. Like he said, he had too pull due to errors. If you like maybe you can grab the buggy version from someone who has it if your that eager. These guys put a lot of work into it, and when needs to get pulled, so be it. I would rather have one that works then one thats gonna waste my time preparing it and not have it functional. One post and your bugging for a version that needs the code to be looked at again. Why not grab version 4.2b and work the graphics/theme yourself till the new version is working properly.