Make Windows 95 Start Menu Look Like Xp

Big Booger

You might want to give this program a try, its called Windows XP theme 2 (Peter Wilcox)

its supposed to work on Win9x,ME,NT4,Win2k O/S and give them the look and feel of XP. Dont think it will give you the Start Menu of XP, but it will change most of your GUI over to look similar to XP

Peter Wilcox Homepage:

Tried it, just wasn't what I was looking for. So then I tried Talisman 2.5, and bam.. that changed everything, even the start menu.. I can't tell a difference other than the icons on the desktop are kind of strange.. right click no longer works as it should...

but it looks a hellava lot better than the crap interface of windows 95..

:)

try talisman.. I really can't tell a difference.

WinXP

Download , 1024x768, Filesize 810kb

Author: thecat2000 Homepage

Description: Simply Called Windows XP, the default theme you find loaded up that greets you after everything is hopefully installed ! Windows XP for Talisman II has a functional Wide Start Menu where the program shortcuts are configurable for your own short cuts. With Quick Launch pop ups pre configured. You only need to drag and drop your own Desktop Icons into the Talisman Desktop to finish off this XP clone

http://images.deviantart.com/large/screens..._Full_theme.jpg

Example image at the link above.

amazing. And it works fine in windows 95

• 5 weeks later...

Many people like myself use Windows95 from time to time for novelty, nothing more; it is done merely to make people remember what WAS and what is here NOW. Take a trip down memory lane, install Windows 3.11 if you remember how. (I personally needed 20 minutes to figure it out) :)

• 1 month later...
try talisman.. I really can't tell a difference.

WinXP

Download , 1024x768,  Filesize 810kb

Author: thecat2000    Homepage

Description: Simply Called Windows XP, the default theme you find loaded up that greets you after everything is hopefully installed ! Windows XP for Talisman II has a functional Wide Start Menu where the program shortcuts are configurable for your own short cuts. With Quick Launch pop ups pre configured. You only need to drag and drop your own Desktop Icons into the Talisman Desktop to finish off this XP clone

http://images.deviantart.com/large/screens..._Full_theme.jpg

Example image at the link above.

amazing.  And it works fine in windows 95

have u seen my XP skins :) search for the1bigboy