Eve Online

FthrJACK

heh, drew, havent you learned your lessen by now.. you need some bigger guns and skills dude. heh.

with the ship you have now.. best thing you can do is keep in the mines, OR learn some electronic warfare stuff and come in to help with jamming and capacitor draining, scouting etc.

Those guys where fairly mean.. well, their missiles where. but they didnt have many and we shot them up so much they didnt want to hang around to fire any more of them off. i think they used their lot anyway. they sure do run off a lot... wusses!

Nothing like their site makes out. they really felt it when most of the cruisers we have popped in to "donate" them some ammo :)

i have a cool screenie or two, one of about 4 or 5 of the cruisers waiting in a trap outside the station, ill mail it you or something... cant post yet cos of the NDA is still up.

Of course.. still will be up in retail.

The website is being built, and theres an IRC channel too. after release it might not be right away when the Corp is reformed, not everyones going to get their copy at the same time are they.

but it should be early on, myself or Clara will make a CEO char and open the offices again. We can all remain in contact via IRC and the website in the meantime. Most of our members will be joining right back up too, we have quite a good thing going here. And we are starting to get known.

irc.stratics.com

#critical-mass

ill post the site info when its done, Claras hosting it. and has no domain etc. So far all she got setup is the forums, and the irc stuff. wont be long i expect.

Im getting sucked into Eve lately too but i still play battlefield a whole lot though. Somehow I ended up in a clan but im always lookin for you guys! Don't see anyone around though anymore. Tris, see you in EVE, I got two chars now so it's "SupaFly" and "Chemical"

Supafly

It's a corp, just hasn't started or anything. It will be mine if i ever start one. Gonna be for hunting and taking out big bounties for contract from other companies. If I end up getting some good people we could be exclusive contract killers for critical mass.

SupaFly

We've been playing on the midwestgamers server a lot. Also been playing on the anarchists-clan server a lot. I left a post in the the BF'42 section on that server and where to download the maps they are hosting. That Eve game sounds interesting but theres no way in hell I'm paying them to play online when it should be free.... :rolleyes: Let one of them charge us and the next thing you know they'll all be doing it..... :)

Thats my only peve about it too. Not to mention the atmosphere in EVE is almost like work at times :) So basically your paying them for them to employ you through a virtual company if that even makes sense.

But that is one of the things ive said id never do was pay for a service monthly *after* i supposadly bought the game already. Too much money is to be made and too much opportunity for companies not to go after it though.

I just don't see how they would want to do that though considering young kids don't have CC's and therefore i would imagine would eliminate a lot of their potential customers and possibly not make it up with the subscription of the other older players.

I dunno, im just happy im in the beta cus it's a fun game so far and i already have people i like and dislike within the company and it's making it a lot more interesting that way, so it seems like it's a solid base.

SupaFly

i got an invite tris :)

eve will be mine in 47mins, just woke up checked my mail box and sat looking at the screen for 10seconds in a dazed state wondering if i had really woken up lol

Supa.. when the skills come out enabling the corp to support new users, a military devison (or two) will be formed, with a comander in chief etc.

Snoop.. cool :)

get yer butt down to Kehrara and sign up :rolleyes:

get you out of that noob ship lol

• 2 weeks later...