[How-to] MicrowinX Project

gdogg

I cannot understand why it is needed Password to be declined on the archive? With What goal You do this I cannot understand?!?I As wanting to test the beta version-2.5.0 How it does it? Wherefrom I will take this password???

Edited by STARSBG

I cannot understand why it is needed Password to be declined on the archive? With What goal You do this I cannot understand?!?I As wanting to test the beta version-2.5.0 How it does it? Wherefrom I will take this password???

still the same issue

copy password, paste it 5+ times, until it works.

beta 2.75, wont have these issues.

Edited by gdogg

well all u would need to do is end the task litestep.exe, then start it back up again. not hard to do.

Ok... I tried with taskkill.exe but don't work in beta 2.5 (I receive the error:"ERROR: Class not registered")

pskill.exe work in beta 2.5 (download from http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/PsKill.html) but when I kill the litestep.exe process somekind of watchdog up the process again.

Any idea?

well, if this happens in a clean install on real hardware and I hear of it from another user, I will take a better look at it.

To me it seems impossible for lsass.exe not to be able to write, since I've used microwinX for more than a year and have never gotten any error but the IE core one, where it tries to save website as.

back and got net on the 11th of august

working hard on getting beta 2.75 out to users.'

I have decicided that beta 3.0 will be the next release, during september.

All user contributions will be added, if contributed before september 25th.

Also on a side note, dont use dsl, even though it might seem good at first, they'll try to slow you down at every chance, and you will never get proper speeds.

Respect to cable providers, who normally provide beyond there specs, always, and never below. (cable slow speeds normally mean bad line, or bad tweaks, unlike dsl, where they lower your profile for downloading , cable might cap more, but dsl is worse, cause they will telll you your line aint capable and make your line 100K/10K. where cable will just threaten you being kicked from over 100GB + download.

If anyone had Canda sympatcio bell dsl internet, do you get low speeds, im curious, cause at first, I had stable 5Mbit, then, I cant get stable over 4mbit, then, 2mbit, just cause when they were testing I was grabbing a bunch of linux dvds.

Anyone else see bell lieing just to stop you from costing them as much as they charge you.

Edited by gdogg

• 1 month later...