What if Google disappeard?

phoenix_nf

What if all of Google's services just vanish or become paid? All services including Search, Gmail, Talk, etc.  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What if all of Google's services just vanish or become paid? All services including Search, Gmail, Talk, etc.

• No it cant happen i'll be handicapped.
    • Well there's always something else, life goes on.
    • I am living without them now.

Power, Brains, Internet, Dominance ,Heart. Go Google, with its powers combined it will rule the world, the power is theirs, lol

(BTW rip off from the Captain Planet theme song)

I couldnt imagine it, i would have to use GASP Msn search (not that bad i guess, but google rules) I Despise yahoo

Before Google, we searched and searched and didn't know we were ever missing anything. There was a whole gang of Search Engines and we always seemed to find what we were looking for. At least I did!

Like they used to tell us in the Army, "no-one is indispensable."

If Google went away today, by tomorrow there would be another search engine ready and willing to step up and take up the slack.

Don't get me wrong though,,,,I use Google and share it with all my customers.

But if it just went away, I'd use something else.

Happy Browsing,

Andromeda43 B)

:hello: i lived without google since win 95 ,back then there was a bevy of search engines and like the posts above i always found what i needed,true google is the choice of today everyone remembers google mass exposure a catch phase now google it.but i dont use gmail gtalk etc so i could live without itand besides theres many aleratives and msn search is vastly improving.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Google is the best at present because of their smart Linux hacks and servers from any PC shop. (That's what they say ..)

I used to used AltaVista (which is now owned by Yahoo!) before Google, so would probably go back to that.

See also ..

Should Steve Ballmer make a hostile take-over of Google?

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...=0entry397294

a_genie.gif