how to change the picture logo

kilimats

i tryed it but sound a little difficult and risky

i used long time ago (1 year) a program that can edit a lot of think on windows, it was called something like setupX, but not sure

anybody know that program name ?

yes, nakira, that's the program i'm talking about, but look like that the newest version don't have the option to change the logon screen, i tryed to find it but without success

You're probably thinking of the way Windows before XP did the pre-login wallpaper. With Win2000, for example, the wallpaper was a picture file, the path specified in the All Users (might have been Default User) registry. This is what X-Setup could change. If Fast User Switching is disabled (or the Use Welcome Screen unchecked), WinXP operates the same way. The default (using FUS), uses the msgina/shell32.dll/winlogon.exe, one of those probably, to show the new XP-style "logon screen". That's what can be quite hard to change. The other people on the forum here can probably help you better with that.

Ok ive downloaded it but i wont be able to do it until i get back from school LOL

I will be back at 3/4 CST :P i will place another yousendit link up

And you can BACKUP the originals and then replace them with these slightly modified ones, BTW have you got WFP (Windows File Protection) on? It may cause problems with replacing