Sysprep.inf problem with XPsp2

I am trying to deploy a XPsp2 image. The sysprep factory mode runs with out incident, however after resealing, the sysprep boot to mini-setup fails. The last entries in setuplog shows that 'Setup was unable to change the password for user account Administrator because of the following error: SamChangePasswordUser returned status c000006a.' This entry is just after 'BEGIN_SECTION,Computer Name Page', there is no 'END_SECTION,Computer Name Page'.

The Administrator Password is blank in the XPsp2 image. I am using the latest sysprep.exe (5.2.3790.1830) from the Server 2003 SP1 Deploy CAB.

SamChangePasswordUser error was not my real problem. I was receiving that error after the initial failure of Mini-Setup and a reboot. The error from the initial failure of Mini-Setup was - Setup: (critical error) Encountered an unhandled exception (c0000005) at address 5f1a340b with the following parameters: 0 14.

I found kb836426 that resolves a similar problem with W2K3. I tried the fix and it works for WXPsp2. I had Telephony service disable in my sysprep image. Once I set it to automatic, started it and ran sysprep -factory. everything is fine.