XPCPIGDI.CMD error

ironside

When "XPCREATE.CMD" run's the plug-in "XPCPIGDI.CMD" it will halt with a error message that is something like:

"Package Not Expected At This Time"

The original "gdidettool.exe" is placed in the "SVC-GDI" folder as per "Current Hotfixes" section on GM's website.

Running the "XPCPIGDI.CMD" independently of the "XPCREATE.CMD" will create the new packaged "GDITOOL.EXE" with no error (althoh a message window appears during XP installation)

Any Help on this please ?

The original "gdidettool.exe" is placed in the "SVC-GDI" folder as per "Current Hotfixes" section on GM's website.

Running the "XPCPIGDI.CMD" independently of the "XPCREATE.CMD" will create the new packaged "GDITOOL.EXE" with no error (althoh a message window appears during XP installation)

ironside, Have you ever tried to put "GDITOOL.EXE" in SVC-CF2 then running "XPCREATE.CMD"? I think you can use "GDITOOL.EXE" in "SVC-CF2" instead of "gdidettool.exe" in "SVC-GDI".

In my case, I can use "gdidettool.exe" in "SVC-GDI" without no error. But after running XPCREATE.CMD, I can see "GDITOOL.EXE" in CF2 that is created automatically.

Edited by Tinywoods