Recovery CD for windows

RAZ Dad

Hi every body

As you know when you buy the computer from dealers they have special software installed in system to creat Recovery CD/DVD in case of system carsh you will use it to recover your system.

Is there any share or free ware or Tutorial that I creat a recovery CD for my Sytem.

thanks for your help

Why not clone your hardrive ? do an image it will be very usefull.

Hi every body

As you know when you buy the computer from dealers they have special software installed in system to creat Recovery CD/DVD in case of system carsh you will use it to recover your system.

Is there any share or free ware or Tutorial that I creat a recovery CD for my Sytem.

thanks for your help

what do u mean by recovery cd? do u want it to include al of the crappy programs that came with the system? you should have been given some kind of cd tho, or maybe it is on you hard drive and you need to burn it.

You could use drive snapshot. It's a really simple to use program and it's for free.

From the download page:

http://www.drivesnapshot.de/en/down.htm

Snapshot - Trialware Download

You are invited to test Snapshot, before you buy.

We offer you to download this Trial ware of Snapshot; check it at your leisure, and see if it can be useful to you and your company. Only after verifying its functionality, you are required to buy it.

The Trial ware version has a build in time limit of approx. 30 days, after which it won't backup any longer. There are no other restrictions in the Trial ware version.

You are allowed to use Snapshot for a 30 day period, after which you must either BUY it, or stop using it.

Yeah, sure, it's free for thirty days.... :whistle:

Later it is:

http://www.drivesnapshot.de/en/order.htm

Drive Snapshot - Order

SNAPSHOT Workstation License Email Version EUR 39.- 

SNAPSHOT Workstation License auf CD EUR 49.- 

SNAPSHOT Server License Email Version EUR 89.- 

SNAPSHOT Server License auf CD EUR 99.- 

Shipping and Handling -.-- 

Orders from the EU include 16% VAT..

jaclaz

Hi every body

thanks for your help

I use the Nero Burning Rom.