How to unattendedly use RyanVM's Integrator...

Siginet

That is because you put the RVM files in your ExtraPack Files directory. You do not need them in there. Just use the PREPACK.BAT file to point to where your files are at. Everything in the ExtraPackFiles directory is copied to the root of the pack. The PREPACK.BAT file is what needs to be in the ExtraPack Files directory. Because it needs to be copied over to the root of the pack. Then after it is executed PowerPacker deletes the PREPACK.BAT file.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Can I add more hotfixes (not yet included in my languagepack) in PREPACK.BAT after the commandfor RyanVM's integrator? Or should I better do it elswhere?

and keep on the good work :thumbup

Hoppy

Yes you can :) You can do just about anything. :thumbup

• 1 month later...

I'm not able to extract the "RVM Integrator" downloaded 7z file from Ryanvm's page.

getting a error message sayin that this file format is not supported....i'm trying to extract it with the

7z program.

My Sincere Apologies for my post.... i was using an older version of 7z. got the new one and it worked.

Thank you. and sorry for the bother

Edited by SiliconSpace

• 1 year later...

How Come I Get This Error When I Run My Batch File? I Have It In The Root Of The XP CD Folder And %CD% In The Batch File As The Path Of The CD.

D:\XPCDTOOLS\RVM_Integrator_1.4.3.exe /u "%CD%" "D:\XPCDTOOLS\AddonsForXPCD\Themes|Ricktendo64_Zune_Theme_AddOn_v1.1.rar|Themes_Kels_Midnight_Addon_1.7.cab|Themes_rytukz_R

sta_3.1_addon.cab|Themes_rytukz_VistaCG_v1.27_addon.cab"

That Is What I Have In The Batch File!! Its All On 1 Line

post-75939-1185729213_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...