Useless facts

cheezus420

"Rule of thumb". Is not anything to do with the size of a stick to beat anyone with. That was an impromptu statement made in a speech by a feminist back in the sixties or seventies. Basicly a lie. Unfortunately it sounded good and stuck.

The real rule of thumb is that from the end of your thumb to the first knuckle is approximately 1 inch.

DL

Edit: Reading further down, it says that a woman invented the bulletproof vest. A woman didn't. What she really invented and what was much better was the kevlar that the vest was made of.

And I tried to lick my elbow in the third grade. Couldn't, so haven't tried since. :P

Edited by DL

"Rule of thumb". Is not anything to do with the size of a stick to beat anyone with. That was an impromptu statement made in a speech by a feminist back in the sixties or seventies. Basicly a lie. Unfortunately it sounded good and stuck.

Ive been told its true for both (by different people of course)... **** hippies always making things up :P

UndeadSoldier:

But I guess thats an ok proving shot, and yes, I black-holed my face

WOW... :blink: and here I thought you were just F*$%in' with me. Im truly impressed. :o If only a talent like that could get you somewhere in life :P Good work soldier!!!

Cheezus420

Well I am impressed by undead's ability to lick his own elbow. Having his face blanked out was a little disturbing unfortunately. But, I happen to have downloaded a program some time ago called what'sunderneath.exe and this gives me the perfect opportunity to give it a test run. Unfortunately, I am not good with the erase tool yet.

blend38yu.th.jpg

Now I am wondering about the hand, circled in yellow, that is operating his mouse.

DL

Nah... thats not a hand, its one of those microsoft mice that have the grey buttons on the side... quite effing annoying at times, but helpful though :P

EDIT: wow... my face hasn't looked so pretty in years :lol::thumbup

Edited by undeadsoldier

• 1 month later...
Well I am impressed by undead's ability to lick his own elbow. Having his face blanked out was a little disturbing unfortunately. But, I happen to have downloaded a program some time ago called what'sunderneath.exe and this gives me the perfect opportunity to give it a test run. Unfortunately, I am not good with the erase tool yet.

blend38yu.th.jpg

Now I am wondering about the hand, circled in yellow, that is operating his mouse.

DL

umm, could you please give me an overview of that program? I tried googling it ( even "gizoogled" it") but no info came up.

thanks!!!

haha I am one of the 25% who didnt lick their elbow....theres a few other interesting ones I have heard....stuff which has me rather weirded out...i will post them if i have the time. will try to find the email it came in so i can just copy and paste it.

umm, could you please give me an overview of that program? I tried googling it ( even "gizoogled" it") but no info came up.

thanks!!!

Mmmmm. If you are serious, then my appologies. There is no such program. What I did was open his picture in Paint.net, cut the oval and gave him Alicia Silverstone's eyes on the background layer. Then did a poor job of blending the edges of the two images.

DL

Office chairs have arm rests, you rest your elbow on an arm rest, other people rest their arms on arm rests, undead works in an office, undead is licking other people's elbows also. :P:P:D

DL

• 1 month later...