How to download Online Video?

grafx1

Please, i have 256 Kbs ADSL shared on a network, so the speed isn't great enough..

and some sites offer .wmv online video clips (to watch only) which on this speed may exprience problems.

my question is: is there a way to download online video clips, then watch them ??

Thank you.

Edited by grafx1

Download firefox and then install adblock. When u see a video u like click on addblock it will give you the address copy this address. The only program that i know is CoCSoft Stream Down, this will allow you to download streaming video from the net. If its a direct link to the video then use a download manager to do it.

Edited by kwpro

I had found that CoCSoft Stream Down contains a sniffer that catch the

the video links and then i can download it easily :thumbup

Thanks kwpro.

@ Martin Zugec please, how can i redirect output im MPlayer ?

Thanks.

Edited by grafx1

• 3 weeks later...
Download firefox and then install adblock. When u see a video u like click on addblock it will give you the address copy this address.  The only program that i know is CoCSoft Stream Down, this will allow you to download streaming video from the net. If its a direct link to the video then use a download manager to do it.

Yeah, I use CocSoft Stream Down, too, it's a bit expensive, but if you go to Froogle or http://www.deprice.com/cocsoftstreamdown.htm you can find a decent deal.

Use firefox, and then right click on the video and click properties (that is if its a windows media player file) and get the url...

And then for me personally, I use WGET (yes it is ported to windows, google it :lol: ) and use wget to download the video :)

I love leeching.. its fun !