BSplayer skin registry key?

markg85

Hello,

i`m currently working on a unattended windows mce 2005 installation with some programs preinstalled but i can`t find a way to change the bsplayer default skin to anoter one in the registry settings or a ini file in bsplayer.

So my question is: does anyone know how i can automaticly change the bsplayer skin?

Thanx alot.

i see.. :) but that xml file contains the username to (in the filename.. example: BSplayer.mark.xml)

I think i can solve that littleproblem by using %username% or something simulair :)

If there are any other options please let me know.. a ini option with the installation would be gread :D

• 5 months later...
i see.. :) but that xml file contains the username to (in the filename.. example: BSplayer.mark.xml)

I think i can solve that littleproblem by using %username% or something simulair :)

If there are any other options please let me know.. a ini option with the installation would be gread :D

What SimonSays is a good idea. I have a other way to do this, when i am ready with change BSplayer i get the file bsplayer.myname.xml and change this file to bsplayer.xml so all changes you made will be for EVERYONE who use the BSPlayer.

Simply copy and overwrite the file bsplayer.xml after installing BSPlayer and you are gone....

:w00t: