Whos The Best CPU Manufacturer?

FthrJACK

whos the best CPU manufacturer?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. whos the best CPU manufacturer?

• AMD
    • Intel
    • Other

my amd is reliable :S been running pc 24/7 almost for a year with no probs the only thing people used to hate about amd cpu's is that they used to have crappy cores that could be crushed easily if u didnt know what you was doing when fitting a heatsink.

didn't say they weren't.. just saying inter processors are much more reliable.. doesn't mean they aren't reliable also..

proove it? thats a myth they are in no way more reliable

no one is likely to need to buy another cpu because it dies of natural causes i expect everyone will upgrade long before there cpu would be anywhere near dieing they arent light bulbs.

Both Intel and AMD are reliable in the same matter. Over several several years I have only heard or experianced CPU going bad when it was the user fault..(ex. bending pins, smashing core due to heatsink)

I can only say Intel is way way cooler and OC easier and higher. That can be proven.

Both Intel and AMD are reliable in the same matter. Over several several years I have only heard or experianced CPU going bad when it was the user fault..(ex. bending pins, smashing core due to heatsink)

I can only say Intel is way way cooler and OC easier and higher. That can be proven.

:) i can't even OC mine.. have no idea how to.. almosted stuff my computer when i tried it via the bios.. thank god for cmos clear :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've owned processors from both manufacturers and I have to say I was pleased with the performance and reliability of both. I pretty much buy AMD products now because I happen to work for them (15 years and counting! ). It would be like taking money out of my pocket if I were to buy Intel products. So basically I'm saying that no matter which one you get you won't regret it........ :)

I use both, cant really pick any major advantages with either

never had any problems or failures with either cpu, although my P4 runs slightly cooler then the AMB but that makes no difference