A delightful welcoming I await

Pikea

By posting in here I'm a new user, however, it's not my first post.

It is just adding to my world wide forum stats, more stars, more statuses, more weight (of speech/text), more weight, more time. :ph34r:

Made a bootable cd of Windows XP and integrated SP1 back in the day using Bart's guide and bcd. Half way through buying a new computer (ie. have the case, motherboard, ram plus few bits but no cpu, graphics card..) and wanted a installation of XP SP2. Altering the SP2 file for the SP1 in Bart's guide didn't quite work and with no understanding why I went in search of the solution.

***Ta-Daah!***

www.msfn.org provided the solution.

But they also provided a lot more.

Currently making an unattended XP installation dvd in memory of the evening at uni when for no reason entire computer just wouldn't work at all and reinstalling windows was the only solution. Nothing beats installing windows at 2 am, apart from installing windows, office, drivers, patches, updates, settings at 2 am so I can use it in the morning to do work!

Now I no longer live in fear of this moment and I can now be sound asleep at 2am whilst the computer fixes itself. :zzz:

Also into modding, haven't looked to see if this appears in this forum but if it doesI'll post some pics.