[Released] Windows XP PowerPacker v1.0 RC5

Siginet

Hi Siginet

Got some time today too test PP for the first time. And I think I´m in love.

The tri-pack was created in a few minutes and I tested all 3 in VmWare and it worked whitout any flaw. Still have to confirm that BTS DP works in reality, but I have no doubt that it will.

I´ll stay tuned :thumbup

Hi Siginet

Got some time today too test PP for the first time. And I think I´m in love.

The tri-pack was created in a few minutes and I tested all 3 in VmWare and it worked whitout any flaw. Still have to confirm that BTS DP works in reality, but I have no doubt that it will. 

I´ll stay tuned  :thumbup

:D Glad you enjoy it. It will only get better... I'm just getting started! :thumbup

Hi,

I just downloaded your utility and have a problem. I have created a pack, which went fine, but when I try to package the iso, there is a status screen which comes up too quickly for me to read, then I get a dialog with the header "Sorry ISO not compiled correctly" and the message "Please check your settings and make sure you have enough space on your HD".

I have over 100G free on the drive I am using for this, and I do not know what other settings I should be checking.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nii

Hi,

I just downloaded your utility and have a problem. I have created a pack, which went fine, but when I try to package the iso, there is a status screen which comes up too quickly for me to read, then I get a dialog with the header "Sorry ISO not compiled correctly" and the message "Please check your settings and make sure you have enough space on your HD".

I have over 100G free on the drive I am using for this, and I do not know what other settings I should be checking.

Thanks

Nii

Can you post some more info about your stuff. You shouldn't have an issue. Is there a chance that the iso you are trying to create allready exists and the file is in use? What is the path you are putting your iso in? The more info you give me the easier it will be for me to figure out your problem. Usually this isue is caused by not enough room on the HD... but you stated you have 100GB free space.

Hi,

Thanks

Nii

Can you post some more info about your stuff. You shouldn't have an issue. Is there a chance that the iso you are trying to create allready exists and the file is in use? What is the path you are putting your iso in? The more info you give me the easier it will be for me to figure out your problem. Usually this isue is caused by not enough room on the HD... but you stated you have 100GB free space.

Try rebooting your computer and try again.

Hi,

I downloaded CDImageGui from this site, and used that to create the iso from my Package Directory. The ISO worked when I tested it in VMWare, but I still cannot get your utility to create the ISO.

Apart from the creation of the ISO, everything else seems to work fine.

Nii

Weird that you are having an issue. No one else has claimed to have had this issue. Please check you PM I sent you. I need some more info from you so I can better troubleshoot your problem.

I cannot use this; keeps telling me:

Please check your settings and make sure you have enough space on your HD.

- I have 7 gb on the output and 3gb on my C: (system) drive

?

Do you have your BOOT folder at the root of the destination? It looks for a BOOT\loader.bin file.

@Siginet

I had the same problem I couldn't make ISO file but I give up... I want to know about your program what it does. I think I am new to this field.

By the way would you let me know something. I followed your instruction about BTS DB I have add all the drive but when I use ur program to intergrated it comes 450 MB. Unfortunate the drive itself 700 MB + windows xp 500 MB I am wonder why it so small.