Easy CD-DA Extractor 8.2.1 Build 1 .MSI Installer

mickmack

Thanks for the reply. Although your instructions on how to go about using the v8 msi for v9 are still quite unclear to me. But thanks anyhow.

Ok i will release msi installer for v9. But need some time because to repacked software to msi based installer need a time if you want a standard msi not a snapshot msi. Regarding to Easy CD-DA Extractor, to make msi installer for it not too hard but i like to customize some graphic interface for my release.

There are some bugs in v8, because the msi was made by capturing setup. Uninstall for this version still using setup factory uninstaller not msi uninstaller. If this happen, your system not become clean after uninstalling the software. That is why i dont like non standard repackaged msi.

Thanks.

Ok i will release msi installer for v9. But need some time because to repacked software to msi based installer need a time if you want a standard msi not a snapshot msi. Regarding to Easy CD-DA Extractor, to make msi installer for it not too hard but i like to customize some graphic interface for my release.

There are some bugs in v8, because the msi was made by capturing setup. Uninstall for this version still using setup factory uninstaller not msi uninstaller. If this happen, your system not become clean after uninstalling the software. That is why i dont like non standard repackaged msi.

Thanks.

Thanks a lot. I will eagerly await the msi installer for v9.

Any update on when you might get around to doing this?

Thanks

Any update on when you might get around to doing this?

Thanks

As I promised to you... below you can download Easy CD-DA Extractor v9.0.2 build 2 - MSI based installer.

I took 2 days to build/repackaged this installer with my own graphic design.

I hope you will like it.

Any bugs regarding to the package, please let me know.

setup - file size : 6.40 mb

http://rapidshare.de/files/13515596/ezcddax9.msi.html

or

switchless installer - file size 5.14 mb

http://rapidshare.de/files/13516481/setup_ezcddax9_silent_qn.exe.html

You can download which one you like. If you like silent install, you have the choice.

Best Regard.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
hi, with your one, in the MP3 config drop down box is just comin up with default, thats the same problem i was gettin. dont know but i think its something to do with lame.dll? i can get all the other formats workin like .acc .mp4 ETC but not the lame.dll. ask here coz i want to know how these people go about makin it

cheers james

Edited by jamesbebby

James, you can make your addon or SFX installer by grabbing all the files from Program Files folder, User\AppData\Local and ProgramData (allusers\application data).

For the settings and registration, export the registry entries from the key HKCU\Software\Poikosoft and HKLM\Software\Poikosoft.

There are no files to register and other settings. I would share the installer but it's not mine , I made it for a friend.

Hope this helps.

hi, with your one, in the MP3 config drop down box is just comin up with default, thats the same problem i was gettin. dont know but i think its something to do with lame.dll? i can get all the other formats workin like .acc .mp4 ETC but not the lame.dll. ask here coz i want to know how these people go about makin it

cheers james

Haven't looked at it, because I don't actually use this app myself. I just made a MSI based installer for it upon request. But I'll see if I can make it use lame on the drop down box. ;)

BTW, for faster response better post at Ryan's site, because I don't look that often here.

Edited by beats