Joe Millionaire

ThA_FiLeR

I was totally suprised tonight when I was watching today's episode.. I tought that sarah chick cared for the money, but by the look on here face she didnt care to much and said something like "and you tought I cared about that?" So, anyone watch?

I admit I saw the last 10-15 minutes. I was surprised by the result and I would have gone for Sarah, personally. I don't think she did want the money. Her reaction, to me, said she didn't. Who knows.

I think using the reasoning he did that his decision was right but... he even said she never really opened up to him. That leaves a question in my mind. His problem not mine :)

It always kills me how people on any of the reality shows [in general] get mad when they don't make the grade. They decided to put themselves there to begin with so how can they complain?

There are more women on this board then i thought!!

:rolleyes:  :D  :D

=Drew

I wanted to see how bad it was when he told the woman he wasn't really rich. That's why I only watched the last 10-15 minutes :rolleyes: Besides, I wanted to see if Sarah's little "movie career" was at all mentioned :)

And... above all I can pester my girlfriend about it :D

yah that was it. Thats why i said I wasnt that impressed. It wasnt a big surprise.
Yeah, My surprise would've been a lot better..

"Evan, we have some news for you. Zora has a penis."

That would've been ratings gold!!

oh ya.. that guy really needs another million, thats fair uh uh.. this worlds nuts

Guess you didn't see the show. He wasn't really a millionaire. He makes $19,000 a year. So the million bucks was a pretty big deal.

I was really happy that he picked Zora. They made a much better couple than him and Sarah did. Sarah was a b***h who obviously did care about the money (she talked about it *A LOT*). Sarah is the kind of girl who's super hot, so you'd love to have a fling with her, but at the end of the day you'd rather not come home to her, you know? They had their fling and obiviously Zora was the better girl to settle down with.

most of them were, but this girl Zora got told at the end (when she was choosen last) that Joe didn't have the money (by him-self) and she didnt say much, and then Joe told her to make her decision and meat him at this place at the end of the day.. Then she said ok and Joe gave her the ring.. then they eventually did become millionaires, since the butler that was around constantly gave them $1mil as a gift or some s***...

hehe.. well today in my local newspaper, apparently hes been trying to chat up some local celebs.. for instance lauren bush was one of his targets.. many might know here as george bush niece(i think).. but without success.. this dude didn't marry i guessing :)