Imaging New PCs

I'm using GhostCast Server 8 and 2k Server to do PXE boots, but I still have to plug in a monitor & keyboard, hit F12, F12, Enter, login, Enter, select from RIS menu, Enter, Enter, Enter.

Is there a way I can just plug them all in, and use WOL to PXE boot them all for me so I don't have to touch the PCs? I have to do 75 at once sometimes.

How are you all doing this?

Thanks all!

-=Boston!=-

Not really an option, financially. My company already owns Ghost. Right now I'm using the RIS option of the Ghost Boot Wizard. Should I be using 3Com boot services instead of RIS to do the automation I want?

Please, direct me to a more appropriate place to discuss this, if one exists. Thanks!

-=Boston!=-

Edited by esanford

How are you all doing this?

Thanks all!

-=Boston!=-

I have a HD duplicating machine in my shop. Much easier than Ghost. [we used to use Ghost in the past] But when we were using Ghost, I had a boot floppy setup with switches to do everything what I wanted so there was no intervention. I can't recall exactly what process I was doing as it was 5 years ago [i know I had a DHCP server setup and I wanna say some networking boot service as well]