nvidia nforce network problems

discarnet

have installed vista and have problems running the mobo disk it keeps crashing,

so have installed all drivers manually.

they all work fine except for nvidia nforce networking controller :(

i have downloaded the newest driver for this device but windows reports that the device cannot start (code 10) :realmad:

the network chip is onboard and the mobo is a gigabyte ga-k8ns running a 3.1gb sempron 32bit and 1gig ram

anyone else had this problem or know how to resolve it cos apparently microsoft dont.

Edited by discarnet

I had the same issue with my onboard networking controller. NForce 2. I used the 6.14 drivers from Guru 3d and just installed the ethernet part of the drivers manually and everything works fine so far. Hope it helps

have installed vista and have problems running the mobo disk it keeps crashing,

so have installed all drivers manually.

they all work fine except for nvidia nforce networking controller  :(

i have downloaded the newest driver for this device but windows reports that the device cannot start (code 10) :realmad:

the network chip is onboard  and the mobo is a gigabyte ga-k8ns running a 3.1gb sempron 32bit and 1gig ram

anyone else had this problem or know how to resolve it cos apparently microsoft dont.

i cant use the vista drivers for my nforce2 as my networking controller is pre-nrm and nvidia is only making networking drivers which are nrm....

i can install my old drivers but i get the same error 10 cannot start device.. apart from that everything is fine on my nforce2

• 2 weeks later...