multi disk tools

windows SHOT

img22it.th.png

DOS shot

img10no.th.png

this in one cd NOt DVD

Edited by jquintino

• 4 weeks later...

First of all I thank you jquintin for putting up the iso. I downladed it & found it to be very useful. It is much better than Hiren's boot cd.

The files are hosted on rapidshare which does not allow more than a single elment to be downloaded per hour in a single thread only in free mode & there are 9 such 50 mb elements which are required to be downloaded.

I found a method to bypass this restriction. After completing download of each segment go to your browser's security options & delete the rapidshare cookie. You will be able to download the next element immediately.

This is just to helpout the next guywho wants to download your iso.

• 2 weeks later...

pmshah: not quite right - rapidshare keep tabs on your IP address and monitor how much is requested from it (max 50mb per hour) the cookie you are talking about is for Premium accounts which remove this restriction anyway (allowing upto 3Gb per day and multiple file downloads - at a price)

The easiest way to download more segments in an hour from rapidshare is to change your IP - log off and back on to your ISP.

ok

its not so simple but is the same way that you join 2 windows but rebember that autorun of my cd.

my cd is very simple you grab digiwiz / hirens / ~utils cd

take the boot sector of them

then you edit the 3 files (like you do with 2 xps)

after put like this order

1- hirtens

2- digiwiz

3 - utilscd

when you add the utils cd the autorun from digiwiz is replace by de utils cd

if you see the autorun he gone start on menu.exe (its the menu on windows with the appls).

there many sites to talk about multiboot but if you go to the magiciso.com (tutorials or faqs) there is all the stuff that you need to now. including to create a menu ina simple way.

i hope this help

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ok

its not so simple but is the same way that you join 2 windows but rebember that autorun of my cd.

my cd is very simple you grab digiwiz / hirens / ~utils cd

take the boot sector of them

then you edit the 3 files (like you do with 2 xps)

after put like this order

1- hirtens

2- digiwiz

3 - utilscd

when you add the utils cd the autorun from digiwiz is replace by de utils cd

if you see the autorun he gone start on menu.exe (its the menu on windows with the appls).

there many sites to talk about multiboot but if you go to the magiciso.com (tutorials or faqs) there is all the stuff that you need to now. including to create a menu ina simple way.

i hope this help

This is addressed to jquintino. I suggest you read the latest comments on your site. Might be worth exploring the suggestion.

Edited by pmshah