what files has explorer toolbar icon's ?

Power350

I know that somewhere is a group of icons that holds the explorer toolbar icons. (back forward, search, etc...) I have dones searching on the internet and haven't found the spot yet. anyone know off the top of their head? any help is appreciated. :hello:

yep, shell32.dll bitmaps 214-217

Those are for explorer, might as well get all of them.

IE bar is shell32.dll 204-207

Some dialog boxes have the arrows in them too, look in

comctl32.dll, 124-125, 130-131

I've been having issues with this one. Some times they new ones show, and sometimes the old. Only had this when I switched to SP2. This would be on a fresh install so I don't have multiple versions of the file.

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone has problems with this old/new bitmaps in comctl32.dll, here is the solution.

there is one version of comctl32.dll in the windows/system32 folder. and there is another version in C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\ (in my case: C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.1643_x-ww_7c3a9bc6).. it depends the UPDATES what you have. so just replace the bitmaps in all comctl32.dll files and no more old bitmaps. ;)

the C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\ version has the new bitmaps and the system32 version has the old ones...

Edited by desh