Selfmade Autorun...

TrooperMan

thenk you, awesome stuff :) but i can't change properly the size of the window. If i change the height, under the [general] section in menu.ini, nothing happens. The resizing works only changing the width.

I don't know how much extra you want to add but there are really small programs (maybe scripts) that could hold the Keys for an installation. So if i click on a OS installation the five parts of a windows key would be taken from the

<a href="showkey:PRODUCT:SERIAL_NUMBER">Show Serial</a>

and either be entered on its own or easier to do, held in a clipboard so one could just press ctrl+v 5 times. That may be asking too much though.

The menu is in English but Exit is listed as Breenden.

Since commands are the same across 2k&up. It wouldn't hurt to be able to have options for installing Recovery Console (/cmdcons) and Make local Source included besides making a bootable ISO.

I haven't tried yet, but if I delete the background is it possible to have a nice skinned menu showing just the list and pops (leaving the background transparent)?

@LiquidSage:

Hmm, about the serial stuff... I think I'll try and get that in later on, okay?

If you don't want to use the Background, just change the browser boundaries. (Left & Top to 0; Width, Height to your window dimensions).

Fixed the Beenden, thanks ;)

And: I don't get what you mean by install the recovery console... sorry, can you explain pls?

@N30M0D:

You could add sound within the HTML the menu uses.

Thanks for the wonderful app. I've been looking for something like it for some time now.

My problem is how do you point this setup to your location of the various windows setup, eg how do i link it to the Windows xp setup.exe

also how do i remove some of the windows you have included eg Windows 2003 enterprises sever, etc, etc.

how this is not a **** question.

would really appreciate your help very much.

Thanks for the wonderful app. I've been looking for something like it for some time now.

My problem is how do you point this setup to your location of the various windows setup, eg how do i link it to the Windows xp setup.exe

also how do i remove some of the windows you have included eg Windows 2003 enterprises sever, etc, etc.

how this is not a **** question.

would really appreciate your help very much.

1.) This is what my Windows XP line would look like:

stm_aix("p1i1","p1i0",[0,"Microsoft® Windows® XP","","",-1,-1,0,"run:SETUP/WinXP/Professional/SETUP.EXE"],365,0);

Just point to it from the root (ie, SETUP is in the root of the DVD)

2.) uuummmm... I'm not very good at explaining it but basically, you just delete everything you don't want in index.html... Don't want those other Windows version, select the entire category (everything that you want would have p#i# where number is the category, just delete everything with those numbers)...

Hopefully that helps but I'm not very good with explanations. Hopefully someone will come by and post something better for ya. ;)

I'm Stoked!

Excellent App

Tried the PHP beta and it works!! only 1 thing required was i had to include the code

$roots = str_replace ( "\\", "\\\\", dirname(__FILE__));

to access any images and external javascripts and css files

which provides

<drive>\\folder of script 

//eg
D:\\PHP

Of course this could be due to my inability to edit the php.ini file for the app..

BTW is it running iexplore browser to render the script?

Brilliant! Thankyou :thumbup

dave

@fingers:

I ran into the same problem as you did and this is because I just can push the PHP output to the Browser (which is an IE instance, right) and can NOT modify the Address the browser thinks it is showing. Basically the Browser is located at about:blank when showing PHP results.

I don't have much time at the moment but I will fix that as soon as possible (if it IS possible) ;)

I will also create a dynamic Version of that DHTML Menu I used, so that one can use an INI-File (or XML or whatever) rather than playing with the JavaScript source, which can be very disturbing.

Anyway: I would like to see some more Designs. Anyone made something new and wants to post it? ;)