Dragonball Z

Jeremy

Who do you think would win out of the two during the end of DBZ.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think would win out of the two during the end of DBZ.

• Tien
    • Krillin

One of my best friends wanted to see if there were any DBZ fans on this forum and if so, what they think of this poll. Anyway, he's just curious.

Edited by Jeremy

Staying with just DBZ and not counting GT or DB, I have to say that Krillin is more powerful. On Namek when the father of DinDae unlocked Gohan and Krillin hidden powers he was very powerful and increased from there. Tien is strong yes and was more string than Krillin in the beging but Krillin surpassed him quickly though...

my 2 cents...

Pre-Namek = Tien

Post-Namek = Krillin

At the very beginning of the series, Krillin got is a$$ kicked by Nappa, while Tien put up (sort of) a good fight. On Namek, Krillin stood up for himself not too badly considering the circumstances, while I doubt that Tien would have got the crap beat out of him.

Oh... and it wasn't Dende who unlocked Gohan and Krillins hidden powers, it was Guru.

I'll stick to krillin. Krillin is stronger than Tien, however, he chickens out too often. He has the strength but it turns out to be useless against foes when he gets scared. Since the 2 of them are friends, krillin can reach his true potential and definitely kick Tien.

• 2 weeks later...