you should not see this

bnthmedicinetree

hey, im having a problem with my laptop and its getting really frustrating. i recently got it working again and everything was all good, and i added a wireless d-link card and taht was working well. a couple times i had to uninstall the drivers and reinstall them for the card because every time it lost signal or something the screen would go blue and say something real quick then shut off.

one time i lost the signal and my comp started freezing, i reinstalled the drivers and this time the comp froze while the wizard was installing them...every time i restart my computer a message comes up "end program: you should not see this"

what does this mean? i tried reinstaling these drivers several times and every time it freezes. every time im prompted to restart my computer when i uninstall, i get that message when its shutting down. sorry if im not being clear, im in a hurry. please respond asap, thanks! :)

I wouldnt say it is Norton... i dont run any norton utilities on my PC and I too have seen this message...

I started looking up online about what this means and i guess from what i have found it is just general debug lines in the program code that is mainly used during testing. I mainly found that when people referenced that string it was regarding a driver programing. Obviously you "arent supposed to see" it but we do...

Basically what i gathered is it is just sloppy programming. Check and see if the manufacturer has an updated driver for your card and that you arent running beta versions of anything on your computer..