how to make a format by my own needs?

Well, I don't know for certain, but the safest method I would say would be to disable auto-format and auto-partition and set those manually. Afterwards the rest of the setup will still be fully automated. I did that last time I installed XP x64 on my work machine but wanted it on the second HDD. To do so, set the following values in your winnt.sif:

[Data]
AutoPartition="0"

[Unattended]
Repartition="No"

I like to know for this options also and if is posible to set options like this:

delete C partition

made quick ntfs format on C partition and then install windows.

All full automatic

I have also another partitions on my HD,so I like to format only C

An unattended installation on CD or a RIS installation of Windows offers limited support to customize the HDD / partitions automatically unless one can just have the entire disc blown...

For this functionality, you would need something like WinPE or a DOS floppy that would kick the partitioning and format procedures from outside the OS installation as a Win32 OS will lock the drives for access during installation. WinPE or the DOS floppy would then kick the installation...

For WinPE which is the prefered way (according to moi..) u can use diskpart which is very powerful.

Best Regards

Tha Sausage Eater...