有没有懂中文的朋&#2145

Kevin.X

Dunno if this helps, but the IE6 (US version at least) changes some mouse setting in the reg. To undo it you may try this:

Rename the key

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Microsoft Input Devices\Mouse\Exceptions\1001

to

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Microsoft Input Devices\Mouse\Exceptions\584

This may not work - but it might be worth a try :yes:

Kevin.X, 这是什么gurgelmeyer 对您认为用英语, 但我翻译了它为您: 我不知道如果这帮助, 但Internet Explorer 6 (美国版本至少) 改变某一老鼠设置在登记。对相反它, 您也许尝试这: 给钥匙改名 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Microsoft 输入Devices\Mouse\Exceptions\1001 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Microsoft 输入Devices\Mouse\Exceptions\584 这不能运作- 但是它也许值得尝试

(just tranlated gurgelmeyer's technique in simp. chineese for him.) :D

Edited by mitchellovision

That's pretty cool (even though this is English forum). Bet it's not too long before browsers are sporting universal translators.

And I'll be one of the translator's for simp. chineese only, and Canadian French only. But my french is aweful, my chinese is better than my french, and I'm acaidan. So I find that a bit odd. Don't you guys find that odd, too?

当我看到这么多回复帖子的时候,我彻底的被感动了!

我不是一个技术高手,也不懂太多的英语,这里太多的人帮助了我。

我真诚的感谢帮助我的所有的人,尤其是mitchellovision兄弟、slippykillsticks兄弟。

谢谢大家!尽管我还没有看得很明白,不过我会努力!

:thumbup

Edited by Kevin.X

当我看到这么多回复帖子的时候,我彻底的被感动了!

我真诚的感谢帮助我的所有的人,尤其是mitchellovision兄弟。

谢谢大家!尽管我还没有看得很明白,不过我会努力!

Translation:

When I saw such many replies card time, I was thorough am been moved! I am not a technical master, also does not understand too many English, here too many people have helped me. My sincere thanks help me all people, in particular Brother mitchellovision. Thanks everybody! Although I had not looked understood very much, but I can diligently!

当我看到这么多回复帖子的时候,我彻底的被感动了!

我真诚的感谢帮助我的所有的人,尤其是mitchellovision兄弟。

谢谢大家!尽管我还没有看得很明白,不过我会努力!

Translation:

When I saw such many replies card time, I was thorough am been moved! I am not a technical master, also does not understand too many English, here too many people have helped me. My sincere thanks help me all people, in particular Brother mitchellovision. Thanks everybody! Although I had not looked understood very much, but I can diligently!

谢谢您!

当然,还有更多的兄弟,比如说slippykillsticks,还有gamehead200(这是谁,哈哈)等等,我不再一一列举了,因为有太多的人要感谢。

嘿Kevin.X, 我想问您问题。我想知道那如果您会想看微软海王星(用英语)? 由于当比尔・格茨否决了项目, 和做它被摒弃(叫abandonware 用英语) 。并且现在如果您对感兴趣它... dirtwarrior 和我创造一BETA 2 并且BETA 3 和可能一BETA 4 和然后充分的版本, 有希望地是被发布的同日窗口景色出来到商店在3月2006 年。但... 我无论如何是正义的告诉您如果您是对这老被摒弃的BETA 感兴趣从微软。(这最初打算是视窗2000 为比赛, 象视窗2000 的个人编辑) 。如果您是对有感兴趣这个一点被摒弃的项目, 给我电子邮件在Mighty_Mitch_2003@hotmail.com, 并且我尽快将送它到您。谢谢, Kevin.X 和有夏天的了不起的剩余。 mitchellovision

I am Chinese,after I read all your topic and replies I felt the translation system is too poor to read..:( ....ok,now I'll tell you all that the problem

by 1st floor

"When I want to compacte the win2k3 install,the compaction system goes to be ok.but after I update the IE sp1 of simplified Chinese ,the control pannel cannt open and the right boutton of the mouse isnt wrok"

ok,that's the problem.

hope u now over it

我是中国江苏的,你是哪里的

Hi~~I am chinese too,from the City of Nanjing,Jiangsu Province.

Kevin.X at the beginning had said that he used the nLiteOS software to nlite the Windows 2003.Right?

So the OS has propobly been WRONG nlited,in the othe words he deleted the neccessary components.Then after updating,something must be out of work~~

Right?

Thanks

Chinese as follow:

你好,我是南京人。

楼主在一开始就说他是精简的win2003,是不是用nliteOS的阿?所以阿,有可能误删了重要的组件,平时不觉得有什么不妥,但后来升级后,问题就暴露出来了。删了重装吧。重新精简咯`~~

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...