Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Sign in to follow this  
N30M0D

Unmountable boot volume on setup

Hi,

it happens that when i run my dvd on a real system and i choose a windows os or erd commander i get "UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME" error some time after the appearing of the xp bootscreen with his progress bar but if i test the dvd under virtual pc all works fine.

Please help me! I can't sacrifice weeks of hard work :no:

do you have a programs like winiso or ultraiso they take the boot file and make it bootable than a non-bootable if u download it read the help file it worked for me

Edited by coolcliff

*.dat files are hexed fine i think... sytems boot but, after their respective boot screens, that **** error comes up :}

Might be an hardware limitation?? Under virtual pc my DVD works like a charm. :no:

Edited by N30M0D

Ya i get this same error too. It works fine on VMware, and on my 3 other pc's. The 4th one just won't go.