Autorun program

xtremee

Dear Bas

Thank for your usefull information

I see your Menu you have biult it is very nice I wanted to built same style all I am stuck is the colores.

I do not know how to make 2 or more color in my menue, for example in your menu the area " Welcome to Ultra Boot DVD" and "Exit Button" how do you add these to pieces of dark blue at buttom and top of menu

then for your help

Dear Bas

I do not know how to make 2 or more color in my menue, for example in your menu the area " Welcome to Ultra Boot DVD" and "Exit Button" how do you add these to pieces of dark blue at buttom and top of menu

then for your help

Bacground is actually made of three separate images.

See my last post here where you can download my resource files (2.5mb). (open it with AMS end edit to suit your needs)

I am self-teaching myself ASP.Net and I currently have a vast knowledge in HTML and throwing together an HTA (Thanks to the creator of WPI). I am very slowly making an Autorun HTA that will pull everything out of a DB file. I am researching on using different methods to execute an exe with HTML (rather than the download window) simply because I dont see javascript doing it successfully without tons of code to link the DB and javascript. I'll try and work on it more often and keep everyone posted. Hopefully it will add the simplicity of WPI in the way that you simply add the program link, etc.. and it autosorts and stuff. Unlike Autoplay menu studio where you must move everything if you want to add something.