vista transformation pack

ripken204

if u have ever heard of or used longhorn transformation pack then you would probably think that it is a very nice tool for giving your XP machine longhorn themes. lots of people are awaitng the next vista transformation pack but windowsx, the creator of longhorn transformation pack, cannot make the vista pack unless he has some files. so i was wondering if anyone could help out and give him the files that he needs to make the vista transformation pack so that thousands of more people can benefit.

yes it would be nice if someone make a pack like the longhorn packs are there,well i dont much about these packs as how they are made ,but generally they are made of shell32 files to give an look ,with some screensavers and longhorn wallpapers,

well untill someone make a pack like this,u can use style Xp and vista theme,search google u will get some good icons etc !!

And some packs too offer some advance features in this packs !!

Thats all i know !!

there is no vista transformation pack out, those are made by windowsx, ur talkins about vista customization pack, the one that windowsx makes is much better

ouch :unsure:. I've heard that it is extremely difficult to uninstall longhorn transformation packs, and just impossible to do it cleanly (restore windows to the state before the transformation pack was installed). Has anyone ever tried uninstalling one of windosx's transformation packs?

there is no vista transformation pack out, those are made by windowsx, ur talkins about vista customization pack, the one that windowsx makes is much better

ouch :unsure:. I've heard that it is extremely difficult to uninstall longhorn transformation packs, and just impossible to do it cleanly (restore windows to the state before the transformation pack was installed). Has anyone ever tried uninstalling one of windosx's transformation packs?

I dunno, I just did it yesterday and it went fine for me. Installed FlyaKite OSX after that, then uninstalled it later on, no issues.

Jason

• 3 weeks later...