Win XP Msn Messenger problem

hakeem5454

when u first install Win XP Pro and click on MSN Messenger it tells u to add a .net passport, well before when i added it, somehow i made it so it doesnt sign me in automatically and it doesnt even show my email on MSN and now when i add a .neet passport it signs me in automatically i DONT want that.. how do i get it like before?

Have you even looked through the options in MSN Messenger? It's not that hard to find... :whistle:

Writing in full sentences makes it a bit easier for us to understand what you're trying to say as well...

ok when u first click on msn messenger in windows xp this .net passport thing pops up for u to sign into msn. When i did that before it wouldnt sign me in automaticly when i restarted my comp and it didnt even show my email on msn(which is good and this is what i want) BUT something happended to my computer and i had to use my recovery disc and now when i use that net passport pop up it shows my email on msn and it signs me in when i restart my comp etc..(this is what i DONT want)

You need to learn how to make separate sentences... most of that last paragraph is just jibberish to me.

Open up MSN - sign in. Go to the Options page. You'll find all the settings you want there (startup, auto-login, etc).

Most programs have an Options page... this is usually the first place to check.

haha sorry i didnt think id need to type in full sentences. :blushing:

Well, it makes it difficult for many people to read 5 lines of words that aren't seperated by any grammar whatsoever. C'mon, now...

Just go through the Options and I'm sure you'll figure our your problem on your own. You could also consider using a different chat program like Trillian or Gaim.

Edited by Jeremy