Calendar

Redcloud

Its a nice program. The problem is I can't put it in the start up menu because of the dl file. I would like calender to come up with the system boot. Otherwise, I have to dig it out of a file directory to start. This is a feature I would like. How do I get the program to boot up?

Its a nice program.  The problem is I can't put it in the start up menu because of the dl file.  I would like calender to come up with the system boot.  Otherwise, I have to dig it out of a file directory to start.  This is a feature I would like.  How do I get the program to boot up?

Sorry, I was refwerring to Rainlender.  I gues I could try Mozilla Sunbird.

I'm not using the e-mail client mozilla supports.  Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Just a note... in future, edit your previous posts instead of making a new one.

How do you have Rainlendar set to start? You should simply be able to install the program to a directory (like C:\Program Files\Rainlendar\) and then create a shortcut to the Rainlendar.exe file in your startup folder.

• 2 weeks later...

You just need to select another skin, and the menu will then be refreshed.

Make sure that the skins are not buried another level below the skins directory (i.e. /skins/blah/blah/<files>), which can happen sometimes with certain decompression programs.

The original installation placed Skins Folder in the same folder in which rainmaker.exe resides. I unzipped the new skin into the Skins folder so it shares the folder with the original skins. The Skin folder now contains folders for the 2 original skins plus the new skin. Each Skin folder contains files which are similar such as .pgn and .ini files. Trying to change skins again just allows me the 2 original skins. What additional steps do I need to perform?

It sounds like you've got the right idea...here is a screenshot of my directories just for refrence.

Does this happen with all skins, or just one? It could be a poorly made skin file with a bummed ini or something...

What do you mean that the subfolders are at the same level? Something like

/Languages
/Plugins
/Skins
/Shadow 3.1
/Tranquil

or rather...

/Languages
/Plugins
/Skins
/Skins/Shadow 3.1
/Skins/Tranquil

The second option is more like mine (with the skin folders in the Skins directory), but you're saying it's not like that...maybe a similar screenshot would be easiest (a picture is worth a thousand words).