Wants and needs for WPI

Being busy with customizing WPI I ran into the bad looks of the User Manual, thus wondering if it's an option to include that in WPI's theme support (and moving on, maybe even in the language support?) that would really be a cool inprovement!! I realize it's going to be a hell of a job but I'm going to try it with the glossy theme anyway...

well im not if this should be a request or a bug fix,

its a very small thing

what it is , is ive noticed on almost every version so far that ive used and ive been using wpi for a long time now since before hasi took over it

the problem is, i dont believe that the clock / timer should be stoping when you click on the next and previous buttons..

can you fix this or post a fix for it. i know its small but it kinda always has been on my mind lol

also should the clock be stoped if you click any where on the screen, it seems to stop nomatter what you click on and it dosnt have to be where it says to click at

if you click a prog it stops

if you click just on the screen it stops

if you click the previous and next buttons it stops

can this be fixed so that the timer only stops when its clicked on because if it cant be fixed then its really only there for looks or for forced installs

just some thoughts

also should the clock be stoped if you click any where on the screen, it seems to stop nomatter what you click on and it dosnt have to be where it says to click at

can this be fixed so that the timer only stops when its clicked on because if it cant be fixed then its really only there for looks or for forced installs

Question: Don't you want it, that is you are going to add or remove programs from the list you want the timer to stop. You are adding programs or removing programs you dont want it to keep counting down. You might be in the middle of something the it just exits. That would not be good. And dont take this the wrong way but you can't tell me you are to lazy to click install.

The timer should only count down until to click something. This means you want to change something and you are there to do so. Else you are away and have it just install the defaults. (If this is not the purpoes of the timer then why have it) I dont want to click on the timer to tell it to stop. It should stop counting when I click anything.)

If you want it the way you stated, could you give me reasons for doing so I just don't see the point.

Thanks. :)

Question: Don't you want it, that is you are going to add or remove programs from the list you want the timer to stop. You are adding programs or removing programs you dont want it to keep counting down. You might be in the middle of something the it just exits. That would not be good. And dont take this the wrong way but you can't tell me you are to lazy to click install.

The timer should only count down until to click something. This means you want to change something and you are there to do so. Else you are away and have it just install the defaults. (If this is not the purpoes of the timer then why have it) I dont want to click on the timer to tell it to stop. It should stop counting when I click anything.)

If you want it the way you stated, could you give me reasons for doing so I just don't see the point.

Thanks. :)

good point but i really see no reason for the timer to stop when clicking the next and previous buttons because all that is, is simply scrolling through the programs with out the scroll bar

can you atleast try to fix that part if possible?

I'd like to see a cut-off (option) to be able to cut-off long program names

For example a line such as "Disable Adobe Acrobat Reader Automatic Updates" forces the last colum to go offscreen. Also I've noticed a way to big spacing between the colums!

The cut-off should be in such a way that the text continue's on the next line.

I already got the info that someone is planning an integration of the Manual into WPI, but a multilingual manual would be really awesome, or not? :thumbup

I am working whole day for the next 6 weeks and because of this, I only got the weekends to work on my UA-DVD at the moment. But if anybody has got an idea how it could work, I would do the german translation at such a weekend. :)

I already got the info that someone is planning an integration of the Manual into WPI, :)

That would be me, but after looking into it I'm not really sure where to start, the whole current setup of the manual is in such a way that it's impossible to do at the moment (at least for me)

The HTML code of the manual is polluted with MS-Office code aswell :realmad:

I've tried to clean it up but it's a massive job. I'd like for the original athor's to do a code cleanup first.

Also there are no stylesheets used at the moment (Come on guys where did you learn HTML!!)

About those translations: they are going to be way easier to maintain if the code is cleaned up.

i want a line command , for the end of wpi.cmd

(or my cleaner.cmd , my last task of WPI)

something like pskill or taskkill

to vanish the second media player after WPI is closed .

reason : i have no reson to play music after WPI is finishing .

is not a request to include in the future version of WPI , just i need it ,

but i dont know do it .

tnx !