Network install for WPI

Hi all,

sorry for another network thread, but i have done some searchs and followed both docs and alumders ways, Docs worked the best but now i am getting a javascript error when i am trying to install the applications, i get the follow error message. is this something to do with me running it from a network share? the path may be off in the config.js but even with correct paths you get the same error

post-51914-1122933534_thumb.jpg

config.js

WPI.cmd

I am not at work so I cannot post my cmd file right now but this may help.

I map a drive to my WPI folder in WPI.cmd then call wpi.hta from that mapped drive. Then using the changes in this topic I run the programs using a UNC path.

I may not be understanding your question correctly but I hope that helped - at least some :unsure: .

thanks, for the reply, that is the issue i am having, the cmd file works to get me to the wpi.hta file but once i try and run the install is when it craps out on me. more information, the wpi file resides on one netowork share \\server\everyoneshare, while the files i am trying to install are located on another share \\server\appsshare, i think this is where the issue starts but i am not certain