Problems with 6800LE

Well I do have an problem with my graphics card, when i try to shut down some programs or games it gives me a blue screen saying its problem with the driver, are there any drivers tuned for Windows Server 2003 and this GFX card?

Install Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 if you havent already got it.

Check you have the latest version of DirectX installed. Run dxdiag.exe and see if you have DirectX9.0c. If you dont, download it from Microsoft Download Center.

Also download and install the latest version of the WHQL Windows 2000/XP Nvidia GeForce graphics driver from www.nvidia.com/drivers. These drivers normally work fine with WS2003, since it is so very similar.

Those are the obvious points for gaming, but Windows Server 2003 is hardly the industry preference for gaming.

This is a WHQL driver available in US English or International language flavours:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_77.72.html

Can you be sure its the graphics card driver? I recommend that in addition to installing this driver (which is WHQL'ed for 2000/XP) you may want to locate an up to date AGP (or PCI-E?) interface driver for your system. All depends on your mobo, if not that old, you want some proper chipset drivers installed to optimise reliability and compatibility.

have full graphics acceleration enabled? Direct3D etc? if all that is operating, is there another graphics card you can use to verify if it is a system issue or just an issue with that specific card? I guess you were using an older card previously that worked ok, what was it?