[Release] Custom setup.exe's

What do you all think of this?

capture16ar.jpg

capture28wz.jpg

In this case the text is in Dutch but you can modify it easily, you can pick whatever background you want, create as many buttons you want and specify where to place them. Also some infotext is shown when the mouse is hovered over a button.

autorunsetup.rar

Edited by ZileXa

nive very nice.

but if possible try to replace those buttons with some nice 3d buttons.actually those 2d buttons dropped the look completely.

or else try to mix the buttons with the background.

and brother there's lot of people who use english xp vesion.so pls consider us too

Well it is just a inf file in wich you can edit text and buttons! the inf is in English so everyone can use it!

actually I found this somewhere on the internet, didn't create it myself. I found the background image somewhere else.

So I don't have a clue how to modify the buttons itself (the inf file let you choose how many buttons, where to place them and their names, where to place the infotext and the contents of it). Making 3d buttons would mean editing the .exe file...

I tried to find the original source of this thing... I'm pretty sure found it here on MSFN, but with a different background..

@ZileXa

het programma dat je gebruikt waar heb je dat gevonden? Ik ben namelijk op zoek naar een help bestand

wat ik wil is dat ik de optie volgende en vorige kan toevoegen zodat het duidelijker is. ik hoop dat u misschien weet hoe ik het moet doen.

sorry that it is not in English

atlast atlast

i finished my setup.exe.and credit goes to hbinded.he helped me a lot regarding AutoPlay Media Studio software and editing of setup file.

thanks hbinded.

** i linked INSTALL SOFTWARES FROM CD to wpi.exe

post-32866-1124292666_thumb.jpg