Some minor problems to be solved!

Fascix

Okey, where to begin.

I call these problems minor cuz the DVD work just fine as it it.

but it would be nice to have it just the way you intended to have it.

All the problems are in RunOnceEx

1. "Winamp v5.094 by Alanoll" show me a dialouge whit a cancel button (and i dont want that)

even if my line looks like this:

REG ADD %KEY%\005 /VE /D "WinAmp v5.094" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\005 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Applications\Winamp\Winamp5094.msi /qb INI="%systemdrive%\install\Applications\Winamp\winamp.ini"" /f

2. All the apps i have that requiers a standalone cmd file "flashes" just by when executed, i think i have seen a porgram somewhere on this forum that fixes this. Its a program like cmdow.exe but it removes the "flashing-by-cmd-window-bug" or what ever you call it. Can´t remember the name and there for can´t search for it

3. "Sun Java VM 1.5.0 Update 4" show a dialouge whit cancel button

REG ADD %KEY%\015 /VE /D "Sun Java VM 1.5.0 Update 4" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\015 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Applications\SunJava\jre-1_5_0_04-windows-i586-p.exe /s /v\"/qb IEXPLORER=1 REBOOT=ReallySuppress\"" /f

4. "Nero Burning ROM v6.6.0.15a Swedish Languagepack" show me a dialouge.

The thing is i DONT want to repack, AoutIt, or use more modified Installs (except Winamp)

I want to use the Installs AS-THEY-ARE. (ofcourse i can unpack installs to get the msi´s if possible but i like to have a WinXp copy that is super easy to maintain.

Since i now have about 40-45 programs to install and they get updated all the time and add all the new hotfixes to add, cleaning up and register tweaks and more there is ALOT of things to be updated frequently. so i dont more job than i need if i still want to have a up-to-date install DVD of Win XP.

From the seach on the forum theese are the best switches i have found for my DVD but i refuse to think that my problems are not fixeble.

Thanx ppl

Edited by Fascix

a program like cmdow.exe but it removes the "flashing-by-cmd-window-bug" or what ever you call it. Can´t remember the name and there for can´t search for it
Pfft, you can always search, it just takes a bit more effort. Just search for the end instead of the means, and there has been enough discussion about this topic that there's no excuse for not finding it yourself.

The basic alternatives you can find with the search are: NirCMD, any of the plethora of batch file compilers, AutoIt (you can use it just to send the switches, not press the buttons), or you can try to find the little .exe someone on the boards created specifically for this purpose.